Alexander Grichuhin, RRT-RCP
Was director of Pulmonary Care for 10 years at FutureCare Cherrywood, during that time he won top Pulmonary Care Practitioner of the year by the Maryland board of Respiratory Care for the tri-state area 3x in a row till they said he’s maxed out. Alex conceptualized HRN back in 2016 because his patients were being discharged early resulting in hospital readmission and sometimes death. His success rates made him into an elite practitioner among his peers. Alex teaches at colleges and universities to help students to provide better care and implement unique techniques that makes him one of the most strongest high respected people in the Pulmonary industry. To this date, Alex has remained CEO and helps people of all ages. His program has revolutionized the TeleMedicine industry for implementing a “New” medical option to help people that cannot travel to facilities and to get the help they desperately need. HRN is constantly being tested making sure it meets high end standards and success,
- Ex-Military (ARMY)
- Conceptualized HRN when patients were discharged from his facility too early “Not Ready” but could not afford to continue care. He started to make Therapy Videos for hundreds of patients that needed to continue Pulmonary Rehab.
- Active License by the Board of Physicians and NBRC
DR. Naveed Shah MD, CMO, Pulmonologist
- Chief of Pulmonary and Director of Sleep Services for a large Maryland based health care system. His medical background with internal medicine along with specialties in critical care and pulmonary medicine make him more than capable to oversee the medical accuracy of the HRN
- HRN wouldn’t work well if it were not for Shah who develops the therapy routine for each patient and oversees the 1099 Staff doctors to unsure results with each patient.
DR. Scott Jerome, MD- Consultant
Dr. Scott D Jerome, DO, is a Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist in Westminster, Maryland. He attended and graduated from West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1988, having over 31 years of diverse experience, especially in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology). He is affiliated with many hospitals including Carroll Hospital Center, Hanover Hospital, Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, University Of Maryland Medical Center.
Lori McCauley, VP of Marketing
- Experienced Vice President Sales Operations with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital & health care industry
- 25 Years experience in Sales, Marketing, Franchise Consulting, & Home healthcare.
- Have been a successful, results driven executive for multiple organizations Ranging from fortune 500 to entrepreneurial companies
- Led the national tradeshow/Marketing team to accomplish a 70% market share in 70 days for the first time in medical device historyUsed HRN’s pulmonary program on her mother and wanted to join the team.
Michael Gibble, COO
- Mike has worked as a venture capitalist, financing and investments
- Built a portfolio of companies through Gibble Enterprises Holdings, a diversified holdings company and initial stage venture capital
- His experience stretches across various industries including; Construction, Healthcare, Business Development, Beverage Technology, Real Estate, Software, Investing, Finance, Insurance, Politics, Fitness, Mergers & Acquisitions
Dr. Rasha A. Morad, MD (Consultant)
Subacute, Acute Rehabilitation, Long term Care. Long Term Facility Director with 28 years Experience.
Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Critical Care. Practiced Medicine abroad and in the United States with diverse
Background. Non-Profit organization experience.
Contracted Practitioners are many in numbers but include:
- Physical Therapist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Family Physicians
- Olympic Coaches
- Martial Arts Instructors
- and Others.